Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate with Minimum 60% or CGPA equal or above 6 out of 10 from a recognized University.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply. Such candidates if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they meet all the requirements for the qualifying degree (No standing arrear) and will produce provisional certificate of UG Degree , before start of the program.
- A bachelor’s degree in Arts / Commerce / Science (3 years program) or Engineering / Technology (4 years program) awarded by any recognized Indian University / AICTE with 60% of marks is eligible for the MBA program.
Open/Management Quota Selection process
- Statement of Purpose.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- MAT / CMAT/ CAT Score of 60% and above.
- The Selection process will consist firstly of writing a Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- This will be followed by a GD where the participants will be evaluated on Content, Communication skills, Initiative and Group behavior .
- Followed by a Personal Interview (PI) where the participants will be appraised on Personal grooming, Body language, General Awareness, Confidence & Leadership skills .
- Candidates with MAT / CMAT/ CAT Score of 60% and above are preferred.
Admissions to the Government Quota are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. Students who would like to join West Campus of Kumaraguru Institutions in the government quota will have to take Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) which is conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
We admit students through Open/Management quota and Government quota.
The application form may be filled clearly with all the required details.